Its been long before I have been making any posts and these days I was busy with my programming and web development forums and counting lots of bucks that I have managed to earned in the stock market which I had in my portfolio (with some shredded and some more positions added). The stock which are almost have moved to 25 to 40 % gain in the previous month for me are
It would be unfair if I do not categorize the stocks as follows
- Reliance Stock
- Reliance Petroleum Limited – Accumulated stock at varying prices and now I have the all of them at around 168
- Reliance Natural Resource Limited – I could not understand why it went from 70 to 149 but happen to get into the stock at around 95
- Reliance Energy Limited -Recent buy in the stock at 1775 because of lots of news in the sector as well as some good projects.
- Reliance Communication – Accumulated the stock at around 520 and now the 200 DMA is well above that but recent news in the sector does not impress me and so I am planning to clear my positions soon but only reason I am holding is everyone is moving to Reliance communication from other telecom stock.
- Non-Reliance Stock
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited -All time favorite where I just happen to buy the stock at around 1960 which was the bottom at the time of crash for SEBI P-Note issue. Thanks to SEBI’s fow which I happen to get the stock well below the 200 DMA 1970.
- Dish TV – Is an investment and have bought it at around 75 and the stock is trading at well below 60 but I would prefer to hold the stock for one year and then think about it for stop loss.
- Power trading Company – Bought it at around 110 and I am at 15+% gain and is targeting 30% gain in the stock.
- Maytas Infrastructure – Happen to miss the IPO because of my money getting locked in ICICI Bank and so bought the stock on the opening day at around 597 and is doing well now.