New IPO Thinksoft Global IPO is opening for subscription on September 22nd, 2009 and will close on September 24th, 2009. Thinksoft Global Services Limited is mainly into IT services specific to BFSI ( Banking, Financial Services and Insurance ) Sector testing. Thinksoft is an early entrant in the field of software testing and has about 10 years of experience in the BFSI domain in testing. The price band for the IPO is 120-130 Rs. per share.
Some really good information which I found on Official Website include
- Thinksoft Global Services Ltd. has been announced as the winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2008, for the third consecutive year.
- Thinksoft’s Customers list include Citigroup, ABN AMRO, Morgan Stanley, State Bank Of India, ICICI Bank and many others
- Thinksoft is dependent on European countries as major customers but is expanding to its customer based in India with Customers like State Bank of India and ICICI Bank.
- As the company is small in size currently the top customers contribute to considerable income of the company.
- Thinksoft operates in environment where there are quite a few big players in the market.
- The company has shows tremendous growth in the last 3 years. Award also reflect the same.
- The company has good healthy order book going forward.
- Post IPO company has good expansion plans.
It would be few good IPO’s where I would be investing as well as adding more to my portfolio but remember its my personal blog and go through the Disclaimer before taking any action.