A book that helps you to make money from equity markets by making you understand – When is the right time to invest in a stock and at what right price and when is the right time to come out of the stock.
Right Stock at Right Price for Right Time
Have you ever invested in a stock on someone's advice to make profit and then has to wait for months, maybe years, to recover capital? Not anymore.
If you are regular reader of shabbir.in you may know from some of my previous posts and comments about the new book I was working for. This is it.
A book that helps you make more money from equity markets by making you understand – When is the right time to invest in a stock and at what right price and when is the right time to come out of the stock.
If you purchase this book right now it comes with lot more of benefits.
- It comes with a life time free upgrades. This means as I update the book in the future you get the new copy of it delivered in your inbox for free.
- Needless to say it comes with a money back guarantee. If you don’t like the book you can ask for a refund and yet keep a copy of book. Note money back guarantee option is not available with NEFT and Cheque payment option.
It’s Rs997 as of now which according to me is even less than the least possible loss you may have done in the equity market. Correct me if I am wrong.
What is in the book
A 15 Chapter book which covers
- Understanding Charts – Convention used in the book
- Moving Average Indicator – Simple and Exponential
- Fibonacci Levels
- Bollinger Bands
- Spike and breakout pattern
- Morning panic and Afternoon fade pattern
- Higher Top Higher Bottom Chart pattern
- Lower Top Lower Bottom Chart pattern
- Volume patterns
- Cup and handle Pattern or U pattern
- Double bottom or W-bottom Pattern
- Application of Multiple Chart patterns – Complete Sample
- Insider Trading Tips that Always works for me
- Summary – Points to remember
What is not in the book
It is important to understand what not to expect from the book. Understanding Chart Pattern book does not talk anything about mutual funds and is not for investors looking for tips on mutual funds. This book concentrates only on stocks and teaches how you can predict the market based on historical performance. It is more about how to get into a stock at the right price, let the profit ride and come out of the investment.
If you have any queries, questions or any suggestions, please do post them in comments below.