Some of the most read articles of 2011. Don’t hesitate to share your personal best article in comments.
Let me share some of the most read articles of 2011.
- How I Made 50,000 Rs In Just One Trade – I shared my secret with an example on How I Made 50,000 In Just One Trade.
- Best Gold ETF in India – Comparing major Gold ETF’s in India to see which one is best gold ETF of India and also see why Gold ETF’s has a price difference.
- Physical Gold Or Gold ETF – Which is Right for You? – Gold ETF or physical Gold. The positive and negative aspect of investing in each of them so you can decide which one is right for you.
- Ask me Anything – Where my blog reader can even ask what am I doing right now at this moment, Was fun answering those questions in 2011.
- Invest in Mutual Funds – Can Ads Substitute Entry Load? – AMFI India has came up with ads – it is wiser decision to invest whatever little you can every month in Mutual funds and why I think these Ads cannot substitute Entry load?
- How to Calculate Support & Resistance Levels – Chart of MIC Electronics – How to Calculate Support and Resistance Levels as well as stop losses for the stock based on chart patterns taking example of MIC Electronics India limited.
- When to Buy In Market Crashes – Answer to yet another user question that I was and is getting quite often which is when is the right time to buy in market crashes.
- List of Stocks You Should Buy Now and Forget Forever – Very different yet effective List of Stocks that you can buy now and forget.
- Why 4700 is Nifty Support and What to Expect From Market Ahead? -Yet another explanation of Nifty Support levels using chart patterns.
- See How Chart Pattern Repeats by Itself – Hindalco came up with very good set of results. On major news channels, brokerage houses gave price target of 208 but see the charts of Hindalco.
Don’t hesitate to share your personal best article in comments below.
Tanmoy Basu says
Please tell us your view in NIFTY level by the End of 2012, and what’s your overall view of Indian market in 2012?
Shabbir Bhimani says
Tanmoy, the question you are asking depends on lot of external factors that is beyond my control and so it would be unfair if I judge what would happen in next year but what I can sense is next few months is not good for Indian market with lot of issues surfacing and so according to me it is wise to be shorting on rise rather than buying in falls.
Scenario is expected to change in few months and depending on what our Government can do.
Stock market does not move on facts but move is based on how you see the future.