I share one article per week and craft each of my articles with lot of useful information for my readers and so most of the articles I write gets lot of readership and comments but this time of the year is when I try to select the 10 best articles for the year.
Believe me it is really difficult process but again my readers come to my rescue as I use their comments and shares as a criteria to select these list of articles.
So here are the top 10 articles from 2015 that people really enjoyed reading as well as voiced their views on it.
- How to Book Market Losses Without Having Sleepless Nights – Booking a loss is so difficult that at times it is easy to quit the market keeping the loss making stocks in the portfolio than to book losses. The process I follow makes booking a losses lot easier than it seems without averaging down the stock.
- Is PPF or Public Provident Fund A Smart Choice of Investment? – NO Public Provident Fund or PPF is not a smart choice of investment option for any investor whatsoever.
- Understanding Book Value With Examples – Book value is important such that shareholders will receive that much amount per share if a company is liquidated as on date.
- How Can One Remain Safe in this Era of ATM and Online Banking Fraud? – With each new security process being introduced also opens more ways for fraudster to get access to your information and so here are few tips to keep it safe.
- Mutual Fund Plans – Direct Vs Regular Plans – Indian retail Investors are not able to differentiate between regular and direct plan for investing in a mutual fund and so let me explain what it means and when you should be using which one.
- Which is The Best Mutual Fund to Invest in 2015? – Let me answer what I think is the best possible investment opportunity in equity mutual fund for 2015.
- User Question: Invested in Reputed Companies for 7-8 Years & Still A Loss – Answer to User Question: I have 4 to 5 reputed company shares for last 7-8 years but it has not increased rather decreased with losses, but all preach for long term investment to get 15-20%?
- Which is The Best Trading Strategy in Market – Is buying low and selling high better than buying high and selling higher? Which one is the best trading strategy towards market?
- 3 Most Common Mistakes That Every Indian Investor Makes – Firstkind of mistake is the one that helps you realize you have gone wrong and try to learn from it and other one is you tend to live in the imaginary world with those mistakes.
- What is the difference between EMI & pre-EMI & How pre-EMI differs from EMI? – When it comes to home loan, there is one more jargon that we need to understand and it is pre-EMI. So let me explain what is pre-EMI, how it is different from EMI?
Which is your best read of 2015?