Technical analysis is a process of forecasting the price of the securities by studying past performance of the price and volume. Plotting the price and volume on a chart and using those charts analysts can identify the current market trends and predict the future.
Here are few of my articles on Technical Analysis that can help you get moving along.
- How to Calculate Support & Resistance Levels – How to Calculate Support and Resistance Levels as well as stop losses for a stock based on chart patterns taking example of MIC Electronics India limited.
- Understanding Support Levels – Support and Resistance is what I prefer when trading in market and see how crucial support levels can be even for the best of stocks.
- Understanding Resistance Levels – We saw how crucial support level is now see how crucial resistance levels can be.
- How Chart Patterns Can Save You From Panic Selling – In my ebook I have a complete chapter on how to deal with morning panics and I have shared a practical application of the same.
- Breakout Chart Pattern – A break out chart pattern formations that made me few thousand bucks in a matter of few minutes. I have shared how you can also do the same.
- See How Chart Pattern Repeats by Itself – The basic principle of technical analysis is History and pattern repeat by itself and see how Hindalco follows the same Chart pattern of better than expected result.
- Learn From My Trading Mistake – No one can predict the market each time; every time and you tend to make mistakes all the time. An Important thing is you learn from those mistakes and move forward. I did a horrible trading mistake. The mistake reminded me few of my trading lessons. Learn from my mistake.
- Are You Still Buying Stock With Better than Expected Results? – Consistent good results from company means you should be selling the better than expected result and not buying. See why.
- Understanding Signals of Market Crash – Can you predict a market crash well ahead of time? Yes you can. See what are the signs of market crash.
- How to Trade Against the Market Trend – I don’t recommend trading against the trend but if you know what you are doing you can deal with it in a better way.
Do share your feedback about the articles in comments below.